Offer of cooperation
iTech Transilvania cluster, through the expertise and skills of their own and by the member companies is involved and wants to be involved in creating projects in partnership with various entities in order to increase the competitiveness of SMEs in Transylvania and ICT and electronics sectors.
The objectives of iTech Transilvania cluster include:
- Identification of common actions for member companies in the field of training and improvement of human resources;
- Provide trainings and assuring cost efficiency of specialization and training of staff members of the cluster;
- Collaboration with academic in adapting the curricula to market demands;
- Involvement in research, development and innovation projects;
- Representation and expanding international visibility of members (by attending conferences, events, fairs, exhibitions, workshops, matchmaking sessions);
- Lobby at the national authorities to promote activities of common interest for cluster’s members;
- Identify business synergies between member companies and encouraging the creating of partnerships;
- Accessing European funds through various funding programs;
- Support for start-ups;
- Initiation and development inter-cluster collaborations.
Transilvania Digital Innovation Hub
Transilvania Digital Innovation Hub is an initiative developed by iTech Transilvania cluster by ARIES T in collaboration with relevant stakeholders in the region: Municipality of Cluj-Napoca, Babeș-Bolyai University, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Regional Development Agency North – West, National Institute for Research and Development of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies INCDTIM, AgroTransilvania Cluster, Transilvanian Furniture Cluster, Transilvania Taste Cluster, Transylvania Lifestyle Cluster, Transylvania Energy Cluster (TREC), Transilvania Creative Industries Cluster, etc.
This is an initiative perfectly aligned with the Digital Romania Manifesto, launched in November 2016. Transilvania Digital Innovation Hub mission is to identify collaborative projects for digitalisation of all the relevant stakeholders such as: companies, clusters that activate in various areas (creative industries, agriculture, furniture, energy efficiency and agriculture), research institutes and software companies, public authorities, Universities. For all the interested parts, our objective is to stimulate technological innovative capabilities in order to support them delivering the products/services in the European Digital Single Market.
With more than 1300 IT companies, 12 universities and 100 000 students, Cluj is considered a strong regional IT pole, the second after the capital, Bucharest. The development of this digitization initiative in Cluj region represents a first step in supporting an efficient technological development and mapping the city on the European catalogue/map of digitization. In addition, our purpose is to support digitisation through collaborations with different sectors of activity through clusters and not only and to establish a culture of co-creation of technological joint solutions and products through a trans-sectoral collaboration, in every field from education and creative industries to health or agriculture. Also, our current activities are focused in strengthening the innovation ecosystem and creating and implementing regional strategies based on smart city solutions in order to promote smart specialisation. Also we are members in the European Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition.
As services, we provide the following:
- Support for the creation and implementation of infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge and know-how transfer;
- Networking activities, workshops for digitization in collaboration with others sectors;
- Visibility and promotion for SMEs and start-up communities interested in digitization;
- Define fields of action and to advise policy makers;
- Development of regional strategies for digitization together with relevant stakeholders;
- Exchange experiences, best practices, data and studies;
- Business links, business networking;
- Internationalization services.